16 December 2008

T-minus 24 hours


It is time for us to go on our honeymoon! Jonathan and I will be leaving tomorrow from DFW with a layover in Atlanta and finally landing in Milan, Italy. We will be touring Europe for almost a full 3 weeks. Our flight leaves in 24 hours - we are in the middle of the mad dash to get all last minute items, confirm reservations and finish packing! I am going to do my best to update this as often as possible; most of the hotels we will be staying at have internet in the room so this shouldn't be too hard. Last night, we bought a new camera to document our trip, a Nikon D60, so expect a plethora of photos as well. As Jonathan would say "Good to go."

Thank you in advance for everyone that chooses to follow along with us over the next 3 weeks! We are super excited for the honeymoon, for our first "real" vacation together and to see so many incredible things.

Here is a breakdown of our itinerary:

12/18 - Land in Milan, Italy - immediately take the Eurail to Rome
12/18 - 12/20 - Rome, Italy
12/20 - 12/21 - Venice, Italy
12/21 - 12/22 - Brussels, Belgium
12/22 - 12/24 - Amsterdam, Netherlands
12/24 - 12/26 - Berlin, Germany
12/26 - 12/28 - Vienna, Austria
12/28 - 12/29 - Prague, Czech
12/29 - 12/30 - Munich, Germany
12/30 - 01/02 - Paris, France
01/02 - 01/03 - Milan, Italy

I know... it's alot! It'll be a good time though. :)

Bon Voyage!

4 comments:

  1. Pick me up some beer in Berlin, Krueger

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you!!!! Please be safe...and bring rain gear (I'll pray that everything clears up)? LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haave fun cousin!! loove yooooou! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kristin, I saw this link on Facebook and had to check it out. I can't wait to see the pictures you post. I hope you have a wonderful trip.

    ReplyDelete